Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Unveils The Meetings Collection, Designed with Planners In Mind
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts recently debuted The Meetings Collection, a new element of the brand’s Wyndham Business program comprising a network of premium meetings-focused hotels offering meeting planners new incentives in desired markets and streamlined multi-year bookings.
Initially launched with eight U.S. hotels and resorts in highly sought-after meetings destinations and with plans to expand in the future, the collection was specifically designed to meet the needs of planners and offers rewarding solutions and a simple, streamlined way to book multi-year meetings at different hotels across the collection, according to Wyndham officials.
“It is a pivotal time in the meetings and events industry, with group travel beginning to return to fully in-person and hybrid meetings,” said Carol Lynch, senior vice president, global sales, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, the world’s largest hotel franchising company boasting approximately 9,000 hotels across nearly 95 countries on six continents.
She continued, “We are launching this collection to support planners during every phase of the process and are excited to be able to now offer a highly efficient way for them to source and book hotels at competitive rates, earn generous rewards and deliver an exceptional experience for their group.”
The Collection’s portfolio comprises properties from brands including Wyndham Grand, Trademark Collection by Wyndham and Wyndham and Dolce Hotels and Resorts, and provides planners with more than 900,000 collective square feet of flexible meeting and event space and more than 4,400 total guest rooms in addition to signature experiences across markets.
Hotels and resorts that are part of The Meetings Collection launch include:
- Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach, Fla.
- Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, Fla.
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown, Pa.
- Galt House Hotel, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Louisville, Ky.
- Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive, Fla.
- Silverado Resort and Spa, A Dolce by Wyndham, Napa, Calif.
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort, A Dolce by Wyndham, Colorado Springs, Colo.
To better assist planners in creating memorable and impactful event experiences, The Meetings Collection enables planners to save time and money while earning Wyndham Rewards points when booking two or three-plus meetings. The offer includes:
- Save up to 5% on total meeting revenue when contracting multiple meetings or events at participating hotels listed above*
- Count on flexibility with up to 30% attrition*
- Enjoy a streamlined contracting process through a dedicated sales team and a single point of contact for each meeting or event
- Exclusive destination experiences at participating hotels
- Planners can earn up to 50,000 Wyndham Rewards points per meeting with options to redeem for free and discounted stays at thousands of hotels, vacation club resorts and vacation rentals and more *
Signature destination experiences include a three-night stay at Galt House, a Trademark Collection Hotel and two tickets to the Kentucky Derby; a two-night stay at Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown with breakfast for two and four tickets to a home Steelers game; and an overnight stay at Silverado, a Dolce Resort, paired with a picnic basket lunch and complimentary wine tasting at a partner winery location.
Wyndham Business provides a suite of tools for meeting planners and travel advisors to save time and money by simplifying business travel bookings. Offering special discounted rates, exclusive perks and best-in-class business tools, the program was designed to make it easier to source the right hotels and help maximize efficiency.
Wyndham also offers the world’s most generous rewards program for meeting planners, go meet. With no minimum spend requirement and no maximum point limit, paying guests who are Wyndham Rewards members earn 10 points per dollar or 1,000 points, whichever is more, for qualified stays at Wyndham Rewards hotels worldwide.
*Offer applies to two or more meetings contracted at participating hotels simultaneously or within 30 days of the contract for the first meeting. All meetings must occur within 5 years of the first meeting date. For additional terms and conditions that apply, including details on savings and earning Wyndham Rewards points, go here.