Complimentary Whitepaper: Why Your Events Fail to Drive Business
Colossal events, such as Oracle OpenWorld, Dreamforce and CES, can attract upwards to 200,000 attendees and cost millions to produce.
But….are these events worth all the time, effort and money poured into them?
The goal for most events is to drive new business. But without a forum for holding discussions with attendees about their business challenges and ways you can help them overcome these challenges, it’s often impossible to build quantifiable connections that provide the ROI your event needs.
Many event marketers and CMOs are constantly looking for ways to quantify results. Do any of these questions sound familiar?
- How can I better recruit customers and prospects to attend, visit, and engage in our events?
- Why can’t I turn gathered leads into business opportunities?
- Can I prove and report an event ROI while also holding costs to budget and delivering value from events?
- Am I getting the right people from my company to participate in these meetings?
- What tools will help me turn attendees into customers?
The new whitepaper from Jifflenow, “Why Your Events Fail to Drive Business,” will help you answer these questions and provide tools you can use to maximize the business results of your next conference.
To download your complimentary copy of the whitepaper, go HERE.