SAHARA Las Vegas Offers a Plethora of Refreshed Venues to Enhance the Meetings Experience
Following a recent $150 million renovation project that completely reimagined the iconic casino-resort, SAHARA Las Vegas is continuing to position itself as a top-tier destination for corporate meetings and events.
Boasting 95,000 square feet of flexible indoor-outdoor event spaces, the 1,613-room, three-tower property at the north end of the Strip offers a bevy of meetings venues for event planners to choose from. Ideal for board meetings, product launches, seminars, conventions, networking events, awards dinners and holiday parties, its spaces range from traditional ballrooms to unique venue options such as theaters, lounges, pool areas and restaurants.
Additionally, the resort offers a full-service catering and banquet team with a flair for creating unique culinary experiences via fully customizable menus and options.
According to Christopher Bond, SAHARA Las Vegas vice president of sales, the SAHARA event team is well-versed in executing corporate meetings and events of all sizes, ranging from large global organizations to small committee meetings.
“Our team not only thinks but executes outside the box with solutions that are seamless,” Bond said. “SAHARA recently underwent a $150 million transformation that includes remodeled guest rooms, an updated casino, new dining concepts, a redesigned pool and refreshed meeting spaces. All of these new changes contribute to an extraordinary meetings experience for all groups that come to visit.”
Ballrooms at SAHARA Las Vegas include:
• Congo: 8,824 sq. ft., accommodates 700 guests
• Nikko: 6,043 sq. ft., accommodates 500 guests
• Clyde: 2,291 sq. ft., accommodates 188 guests
• George: 2,041 sq. ft., accommodates 173 guests
• Louie: 1,922 sq. ft., accommodates 163 guests
• Albert: 1,730 sq. ft., accommodates 149 guests
• Marcel: 1,613 sq. ft., accommodates 138 guests
• Cornelius: 695 sq. ft., accommodates 16 guests
• Gordo: 587 sq. ft., accommodates 16 guests
Unique event spaces at SAHARA Las Vegas include:
• AZILO Ultra Pool: This new flexible pool and event space doubles as an appealing location for nighttime events with cabanas, bungalows, lily pads, daybeds and lounge seating for up to 1,180 guests or space for standing events up to 2,000 guests. The venue also includes a stage area for a DJ or band, LED screens and a 240-foot-by-40-foot customizable LED wall, advanced light, audio and video capabilities and premium food and beverage menus.
• AZILO Ultra Lounge: This all-new, elegantly appointed exclusive lounge offers space for up to 240 guests and includes a state-of-the-art audio and lighting system, a performance area for a DJ or small band, a full-service bar and views of the adjacent AZILO Ultra Pool.
• SAHARA Theatre: An entertainment venue boasting cutting-edge acoustics, this venue offers extraordinary sound and lighting systems, a 25-foot-by-65-foot stage, 12 VIP booths, full-service catering, three full-service bars and specialty cocktails created by renowned mixologists. The venue can accommodate up to 1,200 guests.
• Magic Mike Theater: This two-story venue features a state-of-the-art surround sound and lighting system, live music capabilities and a full-service bar in an accompanying lounge with additional space for gathering. Seating includes couches, easy chairs, standard theater seats and cabaret tables. The venue can accommodate 446 guests.
• Alexandria Pool Lounge: A rooftop oasis offering an intimate escape for up to 300 guests,this venue features panoramic views of downtown Las Vegas and the desert mountains, as well as a full-service bar, LED TVs located in poolside cabanas and a specialty cocktail menu.
• Retro Pool Lounge: This venue offers an open-air rooftop pool with a collection of private cabanas and a grand VIP cabana complete with a DJ booth and full bar. The venue is ideal for a soirée with up to 250 guests.
• CASBAR Lounge: This elevated lounge experience for up to 280 guests features an advanced sound system, a performance space for a DJ or band, two gas fireplaces, a VIP area called The Library, as well as a full-service bar and specialty cocktails. Floor-to-ceiling curtains can be drawn for a more intimate event.
• Paradise Lounge: This intimate and relaxed yet elevated space is available for up to 150 guests and offers a variety of beverage packages.
According to SAHARA officials, event groups can also book private events at any of SAHARA’s restaurants via full venue buyouts. The resort’s popular eateries include Bazaar Meat by José Andrés, with space for up to 500 guests; Chickie’s & Pete’s Crabhouse and Sports Bar, which seats up to 390 guests, Uno Más Street Tacos + Spirits, able to accommodate up to 150 guests; Chef Guoming “Sam” Xin’s The Noodle Den, hosting up to 150 guests; and Zeffer’s Café, which can seat up to 150 guests.
In addition, the resort features a full-service business center and state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment.